- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
8. casual listening
9. The Audiolingual Method
10. The Communicative Approach
1. When we use the word approach we mean that an idea or theory is being applied: that whatever the teacher does, certain theoretical principles are always borne in mind.
2. When we talk about a technique, we mean a procedure used in the classroom. Techniques are the tricks in classroom teaching.
3. A method is a set of procedures or a collection of techniques used in a systematic way which it is hoped will result in efficient learning.
4. Methodology is the principle and techniques of teaching with no necessary reference to linguistics.
5. Sociolinguistics is the study of language in relation to social factors, that is, social class, educational level and type of education, age, sex, ethic origin, etc.
6. SR-model refers to a connection which is established between a stimulus or stimulus situation (s) and the organism’s response (R) to this stimulus.
7. A phoneme is the smallest distinctive sound unit or minimum unit of distinctive sound feature.
8. When we listen with no particular purpose in mind, and without much concentration, the kind of listening is called casual listening.
9. The Audiolingual Method is a method of foreign or second language teaching which emphasizes the teaching of speaking and listening before reading and writing.
10. The Communicative Approach is an approach to foreign or second language teaching which emphasizes that the goal of language learning is communicative competence.