- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1. The car is running ____ the speed of 120 kilometers an hour.
A. in B. with
C. at D. to
2. Can you tell me the difference ____ the two words?
A. from B. in
C. among D. between
3. The monkey ____ the tree was eating the bananas ____ the tree.
A. on; at B. at; in
C. on; in D. in; on
4. I was born ____ a cold evening in November.
A. in B. on
C. at D. by
5. Tom! You’re wanted ____ the phone.
A. in B. by
C. on D. from
6. Jack knows many other languages ____ English.
A. except B. besides
C. but D. except for
7. As we can see, the bridge is made ____ stone.
A. from B. by
C. for D. of
8. She had to make a living ____ washing clothes at that time.
A. on B. in
C. with D. by
9. Mr. Jackson devoted himself ____ teaching in the primary school.
A. to B. for
C. by D. as
10. This village is well known ____ its beautiful sights.
A. to B. as
C. for D. by
11. His sister married well, she is married ____ a man with a good fortune.
A. with B. by
C. between D. to
12. They succeeded ____ developing a new treat for cancer.
A. on B. in
C. by D. for
13. ____ hearing the exciting news, I jumped with joy.
A. At B. From
C. On D. By
14. ____ our surprise, they won the game by 3: 1.
A. For B. With
C. On D. To
15. They went into the forest ____ the lost child.
A. search for B. search of
C. in search of D. in search to