- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1. There is ____ bridge over the river.
A. a stone old fine B. an old stone fine
C. a fine old stone D. an old fine stone
2. It’s surprising that ____ little children could do ____ much work.
A. such; so B. so; such
C. such; such D. so; so
3. They dug ____ into the earth, hoping to find something of ____.
A. deep; value B. deeply; value
C. deep; valuable D. deeply; valuable
4. It’s not ____ whether he’ll return the book to me soon.
A. certain B. certainly
C. sure D. surely
5. The people there were ____ young students between the ages of 13 and 15.
A. most B. much
C. mostly D. at most
6. We can do the work with ____ money and ____ people.
A. less; few B. less; fewer
C. little; less D. fewer; less
7. Of the two pears, the child picked out the ____ one.
A. small B. smaller
C. smallest D. more small
8. Have you got any ____ information for us?
A. further B. farther
C. far D. farer
9. We found a ____ hotel at the end of the road.
A. new-built B. new-building
C. newly-building D. newly built
10. I know I am short, but he is ____ than I.
A. less taller B. more tall
C. no taller D. the taller
11. Wang Lin is ____ a worker, He writes novels.
A. more than B. not more than
C. no more than D. less than
12. Tommy is taller than ____ in his class.
A. any girl B. any student
C. any other girl D. any students
13. With his friends gone, he felt ____.
A. alone B. even more alone
C. still lonely D. even more lonely
14. The sitting room is ____ the bedroom.
A. twice the size as B. the size twice than
C. twice the size of D. the size twice of