- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1. This is ___ reading-room.
A. the teacher’s B. teacher’s
C. teacher’s D. the teachers’
2. How many___ would you like?
A. paper B. bread
C. pieces of papers D. pieces of bread
3. He was praised for his ___.
A. brave B. bravery
C. bravely D. great brave
4. Please get me a new ___ when you go to town.
A. clothes B. dress
C. clothing D. trousers
5. Old as he is, he has ___to do every day.
A. a lot of work B. much works
C. lots of homeworks D. quite a lot of homeworks
6. Have you read ___newspaper yet?
A. today’s B. Today’s
C. the today’s D. your today’s
7. It’s not far, only ___walk from here to our school.
A. a ten minutes B. ten minutes
C. a ten minutes’ D. ten minutes’
8. Last month, he wrote me ___letter.
A. a 1000-word B. 1000 words
C. a 1000-words D. 1000 words’
9. His isn’t fit for the work. Please get me ___.
A. something else B. somebody else
C. someone else’s D. somebody’s else
10. Excuse me, how can I get to the nearest ___ shop?
A. shoes B. shoe
C. shoes’ D. shoe’s
11. They say that the meeting will be ___.
A. of very important B. great importance
C. of great importance D. great important
12. I’m going to call at ___ this evening.
A. Mr Black B. the Blacks
C. Mr Black’s D. Blacks’
13. You have to make ___ for your journey
A. preparing B. preparation
C. a preparation D. preparations
14. While washing up, she broke a ___.
A. glass wine B. wine glass
C. glass of wine D. wine of glass
15. Don’t push to the front; you have to wait your ___.
A. chance B. duty
C. line D. turn
1. By the way, who will teach ___pop music next term?
A. us B. our
C. ours D. we
2. It was ___ who wrote those words on the blackboard.
A. he B. him
C. himself D. his
3. Can you express ___ in English?
A. yourself B. you
C. yours D.yours’
4. We don’t consider ___ necessary for them to move into that house.
A. that B. this
C. it D. them
5. He parents are going on a study trip with a friend of ___.
A. them B. their
C. themselves D. theirs
6. I’m sorry to say ___ of your answers are correct.
A. none B. neither
C. both D. any
7. — Who is that knocking at the door?
—-_____ must be the milkman.
A. He B. She
C. It D. The man
8. The books here are not so well written as ___ on the shelf.
A. that B. those
C. ones D. them
9. Sorry, but I have only ___ ink left over.
A. little B. few
C. a little D. a few
10. ___ who come from the countryside, please fill out the form.
A. All B. Anyone
C. These D. Those
11. There’re tall buildings on ___ side of the street.
A. either B. both
C. every D. any
12. ___ must do ___ best to serve the people.
A. One…his B. One…her
C. One…one D. Ones…ones’
13. He has quite a lot of interesting magazines but I have ___.
A. no B. none
C. no one D. neither
14. ___seems as if we are going to have trouble.
A. We B. It
C. That D. There
15. Be at home and help ___ to the fish.
A. me B. him
C. yourself D. you
16. After that, Madame Curie did one experiment after ___.
A. one B. other
C. another D. the other
17. The population of China is larger than ___ of any country.
A. one B. the one
C. that D. it
18. People used to think that heavy objects always fell faster than light ___.
A. ones B. the ones
C. these D. those
19. ___ of them will accept your idea because it is not reasonable.
A. Nobody B. No one
C. Everyone D. None
20. Tom’s mother kept telling him he should work harder, but ___ didn’t help.
A. he B. she
C. it D. which