- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1.We should appreciate it if you would quote your best prices C.I.F. New York for the envelope openers ____C____ in China Daily.
A. advertising B. advertise C. advertisedD. advertises
2. The performance of the contracted product should be ____B____ the technical specifications stipulated in the contract. A. in compliance to B. in conformity with C. in accordance toD. with respect to
3. ____A____ your decision to place regular orders with us, we request that you furnish us with two references for the initial purchase.
A. While appreciating B. As appreciating C. When appreciateD. Because we appreciate
4. Several people, ____B____ I listed below, have not submitted their reports.
A. thatB. whomC. whichD. who
5. When you write, ____D____ all the necessary information.
A. remembering to includeB. remember including
C. remember and includeD. remember to include
6. Our factory is much more productive now. This year’s production is five times as much ____B____ it was ten years ago.
A. what B. as C. thatD. than
7. There are approximately 500 ____A____now in operation in the United States.
A. savings banks B. saving bank C. saving banksD. savings bank
8. Having been familiar with his ability, ____C____.
A. the manager was assigned a challenging task
B. the manager assign a challenging task
C. the board assigned him a challenging task
D. a challenging task was assigned to the manager
9. If there were fewer management staff, more work ____A____.
A. would be doneB. will be done
C. would have be doneD. should be done
10. Sales went down ____D____ difficult trading conditions.
A. because B. thanks to C. sinceD. due to