- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1. The ___A___ will have a rotating honorary chairman.
A. Board of Directors B. Boards of Director
C. boards of directorD. Board Directors
2. Only one of the job applicants can keyboard as fast as ___C___.
A. mine B. myself C. ID. me
3. Because of the construction decline, ___B___ housing is available.
A. fewer B. less C. leastD. more
4. Checking accounts differ ___D___ saving accounts.
A. with B. on C. betweenD. from
5. After inspection of the above shipment, they found 6 cases __B____.
A. loss B. missing C. missedD. losing
6. It might have been ___D___ who made the bid.
A. himself B. his C. himD. he
7. ___B___ must be done to solve this problem.
A. Everything B. Something C. Some thingD. Anything
8. She is unhappy with ___B___ of the order.
A. your handle B. your handling C. you handleD. you handling
9. A committee of four men and five women ___C___ to be appointed in this week’s meeting.
A. were B. was C. isD. are
10. The President has asked for budget cuts, and Congress has indicated ___A___ willingness to legislate some of them.
A. its B. their C. it’sD. his
11. The outer packing of the black tea in small wooden cases looks ___A___.
A. attractive B. attractively C. beautyD. beautifully
12. ___A___ you have entered your new office building, you probably would like to refurnish it.
A. Now that B. So that C. ForD. Because
13. In addition to setting the price of a product, business firms must decide ____D__ to offer special discount and credit terms to their customers.
A. if B. which C. whateverD. whether
14. I think your sister is old enough to know ___A___ to spend all her money on fancy goods.
A. better than B. than C. other thanD. rather than
15. I have received ____C__ professional training.
A. three-month B. three-months C. a three-monthD. three-month’s
16. ___D___ our general agent, you would also have to look after the advertising.
A. Be B. For C. To beD. As
17. Although ___A___ primarily to promote trade relations, these agreements also foster technological cooperation.
A. designed B. they are to be designed C. it is designedD. they are being designed
18. The importer will submit references if these ___D___ given in the preliminary negotiations.
A. are not B. had not been C. has not beenD. were not
19. The goods are urgently needed. We ___C___ hope you will deliver them immediately.
A. in the case B. so C. thereforeD. for
20. We appreciate your suggestion ___D___ establish agency relationship between our two banks.
A. that B. for C. we D. To