- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1.your/sure/between/Iam/willhelp/presentvisit/economicandtrade/promote/relations/our two countries
答：1.I am sure your present visit will help promote economic and trade relations between our two countries.
2.inform us/please/at once/so that/of your telex number/we will/reply to/be able to/your query
答：2.Please inform us of your telex number so that we will be able to reply to your query at once
3.my purpose/to improve business/it is/to find out/of the visit/the possible measures/about/to be taken
答：3.It is my purpose of the visit to find out about the possible measures to be taken to improve business.
4.of/atravelagency/the/MarketingManager/specializinginholidays/pleased to/would be/hear of/in airfares/a reduction
答：4.The Marketing Manager of a travel agency specializing in holidays would be pleased to hear of a reduction in airfares.
5.we/consider/unless/placing an order/will not/you can/give us/of 10%/a price reduction
答：5.We will not consider placing an order unless you can give us a price reduction of 10%.
6.comingfrom/thecomputers/inferior to/theFarEast/thosemanufactured/are not/in Europe
答：6.The computers coming from the Far East are not inferior to those manufactured in Europe.
7.we will/supply/be unable to/the goods/we receive/payment/unless/in advance
答：7.We will be unable to supply the goods unless we receive payment in advance.
8.are not/you/a license/allowed/electronic equipment/to import/without
答：8.You are not allowed to import electronic equipment without a license.
9.at this stage/removed from/of the process/it is/that/any products/are/the assembly line/of inferior quality
答：9.It is at this stage of the process that any products of inferior quality are removed from the assembly line.
10.a number of/have been/smoking/received from/requests/employees/in offices/asking that/be banned
答：10.A number of requests have been received from employees asking that smoking be banned in offices
1. we / you will find / feel sure / perfectly / our goods / your requirement / suited to
答：1. We feel sure you will find our goods perfectly suited to your requirement.
2. regret that / we / supply / we are unable to / the items / because / you ordered / out of stock / we are / completely
答：2. We regret that we are unable to supply the items you ordered because we are completely out of stock.
3. the following / we / arrangements / have made / the coming holidays / for
答：3. We have made the following arrangements for the coming holidays. 4. more automobiles / produces / than / car manufacturer / in the United States / any other / General Motors
答：4. General Motors produces more automobiles than any other car manufacturer in the United States.
5. the / has / Human Resource Department / a number of / for which / current employees / high-level positions / may apply
答：5. The Human Resource Department has a number of high-level positions for which current employees may apply.
4.quite / our trading partners / are / our views / not / similar to / of / those
答：4.Our views are not quite similar to these of our trading partners. 5.at / the year /was reorganized / of / the Personnel Department / the beginning
答：5.The Personnel Department was reorganized at the beginning of the year.
6.a share of / include / job descriptions / and / their responsibilities / the man power planning / the writing of
答：6.Job descriptions include the writing of the man power planning and a share of their responsibilities.
7.there / in particular areas / some industries / has always been / to concentrate / for / a tendency
答：7.There has always been a tendency for some industries to concentrate in particular areas.
8.his report / will / for / present / the Honorary Treasurer / of the year / the first half
答：8.The Honorary Treasurer will present his report for the first half of the year.
9.and / please / transport arrangements / confirm / give / details of / your attendance
答：9.Please confirm your attendance and give details of transport arrangements.
10.when / the employees / as / the days / mere numbers / having no rights / have passed / at all / were regarded
答：10.The days when the employees having no rights at all were regarded as mere numbers have passed.
1. generally expect / to have / we / in today’s workplace / good computer skills / all employees
答：1. In today’s workplace we generally expect all employees to have good computer skills.
2. how well / are eager to / is performing / find out / the sales representatives / the promotion team
答：2. The sales representatives are eager to find out how well the promotion team is performing.
3. will have / with exchange rate / you visit / in any of the 8 countries / you and your staff / no trouble
答：3. You and your staff will have no trouble with exchange rate in any of the 8 countries you visit.
4. import tax / permits goods / with little or no / to enter this country / the open-door policy
答：4. The open-door policy permits goods to enter this country with little or no import tax.
5. a free bestseller / will send / join now / if you / the Time Book Club / you
答：5. The Time Book Club will send you a free bestseller if you join now. 6. like the WTO / to regulate the economic / international economic bodies / and trade development / the world / needs
答：6. The world needs international economic bodies like the WTO to regulate the economic and trade development.
7. the enclosed draft / be able to review / you will / the next two weeks / within / I hope
答：7. I hope you will be able to review the enclosed draft within the next two weeks.
8. have been employed / in an effort / different methods / the energy
problem / by different countries / to solve
答：8. Different methods have been employed by different countries in an effort to solve the energy problem.
9. the group / similar investments / in other parts / according to / is making / a recent report / of the world
答：9. According to a recent report the group is making similar investments in other parts of the world.
10. during a given time period / the imports / of a specified commodity / or exports / a quota limits
答：10. A quota limits the imports or exports of a specified commodity during a given time period.