- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1.I don't know how to answer that question?
2.Don't forget to cross your ts.
3.Ouch I think I've broken my toe.
4.It was James' father not her mother,who visited her recently.
5.It is a dependable fool proof method.
6.Our company produces many fine products it has,in fact,a reputation for quality merchandise.
7.In the first quarter prices rose 5 per cent;in the second quarter,3 per cent and in the third 7 per-cent.
8.Frank Stanley,III will replace his grandfather,Frank Stanley,Sr.,as president of the company.
9.Stallions yield the highest prices;but mares can also be extremely expensive.
10.Help,Help!Someone has fallen into the river.
答：1.question?→question. 2.ts→t’s 3.Ouch→Ouch! 4.father→father, 5.dependable→dependable, 6.products→products; 7.third→third, 8.Stanley,III→Stanley III 9.prices;→prices, 10.Help,→Help!
1. Shall I bring in the letters of recommendation, as well as my resume?
2. Don’t you think it would be a good idea to call Mr. Taylor!
3. The delegation will arrive on January 5. 2005.
4. I heard Mr. Lee close the door, But I didn’t hear him open it.
5. Because, he has worked late every day this week he is determined to finish it early on Friday.
6. We bought a large pillow for our dog Kahorta, who loves to lie on it in front of the fire.
7. I cannot wait any longer for your answer, I assume that you are not interested in the job.
8. Many large corporations for example, GE, Exxon and IBM, have paid pidends for many years.
9. Horse breeding has become a big business: and investors are supplying large sums for thorough breeding.
10. She showed me the books; two novels by Faulkner and a book on economics.
答：1.recommendation, →recommendation 2.Taylor! →Taylor?
3.January 5. →January 5, 4.door, →door.
5.Because, →Because 6.dog→dog ,
7.answer, →answer / answer. 8.corporations→corporations,
9.business →business , / business 10.books; →books:
1.You should sign all letters before mailing them 2.Do you market your product through retailers.
3.The weather was good yet the plane arrived an hour later. 4.The accountant Mr. Price, delivered a long presentation. 5.What a nice girl she is.
6.There are three requirements for the job, foreign language knowledge, working experience and an MBA degree.
7.We have to constantly renew our knowledge, because, science and technology are developing so rapidly.
8.Investors’ expectations are high, therefore, competitive bidding for breeding animals is brisk.
9.The personnel manager stated, We only hire persons with an MBA degree for that type of position.
10.Our offices are located in Atlanta, Georgia and Birmingham Alabama.
1. I doubt that he can answer your question
2. In short employees must work hard and creatively.
3. We are considering Boise, Idaho or Phoenix Arizona as a possible site for our factory.
4. Everybody knows that, we have a very challenging sales quota to fulfill this year.
5. The aircraft exhibition will be open seven days a week from 9 am to 6 p.m.
6. The machines arrived today, we plan to install them next week. 7. If you desire additional information please sign and return the enclosed card.
8. Although, he joined the firm only last year, he is already senior to me.
9. The rent is reasonable, moreover, the location is perfect.
10. They have been working for hours without a moments rest.
答：1. dispensable →indispensable 2.Comparing →Compared
3. is become →is becoming/has become 4. fluent →fluently
5.do →doing 6.them →they 7.a →an
8.which →whose或which stipulations of which 9.by →with
10.the TV networks were commended by the editor →the editor commended in the TV networks