- 欢迎您访问自学考试网！ 今天是
1.The embargos on shipments from certain countries encourage trade with friendly nations.
2.Sinopec plans to set up joint ventures with three foreign oil giants,allow them each 500 stations within three years.
3.There is usually more labor piece among office workers than in factories.
4.Although he joined the firm only last year,he is already senior than me.
5.He told me that New York is larger than any city in America.
6.The garments have been cleaned and are ready-to-wear.
7.His missing the bus is an every day occurrence.
8.No one but my friend and me spoke up during the discussion.
9.The management is content to the turnover accomplished this month.
10.Walking down the street,many tall buildings began to appear before me.
答： 1.embargos→embargoes 2.allow→allowing 3.piece→peace 4.than→to
5.any city→any other city 6.ready-to-wear→ready to wear 7.every day→everyday 8.me→I 9.to→with
10.many tall buildings began to appear before→I began to see many tall buildings;
or: Walking down the street→When I walked down the street
1. The branches of a company is sometimes called subsidiaries.
2. Professor Smith has supervised four thesis on management.
3. We attach great importance for the traditional virtues in our society.
4. Mr. Robinson looked carefully the papers in the file folder.
5. Their corporate strategies are as ambitious as our.
6. His account of the contract is more perfect than her version.
7. Despite the accident, Mr. Sorenson looked calmly.
8. The numbers of this claim do not correspond those on the printout.
9. Packed in a box, the typist could not find the machine.
10. Most of people are in favor of this new project.
答： 1.is→are 2.thesis→theses 3.for→to
4.looked carefully→looked carefully through 5.our→ours
6.more perfect→more nearly perfect 7.calmly→calm
8.correspond→correspond to/ with
9.the typist could not find the machine→the machine could not be found by the typist
or: Packed in a box→As/Because/Since it was packed in a box 10. Most of people→Most of the people/ Most people
1. It would be contrarily to my principle to vote for that man.
2. Numerous analysis are required before a decision can be made.
3. The manager urged the salespeople to go fourth on their job with confidence.
4. The chairman and president were present at the meeting.
5. He knew the salespeople who were waiting had called before.
6. Miss Ferguson and myself received new job classifications.
7. She said, “If you are I, what would you do?"
8. According with this letter, the customer did not follow the operating instructions.
9. People are becoming increasing aware of the benefits brought about by high-tech.
10. Due to a strike has temporarily closed our factory, deliveries are delayed.
答： 1.contrarily→contrary 2.analysis→analyses 3.fourth→forth 4.president→the president
5.caIled→been called 6.myself→I 7.are→were 8.with→to 9.increasing→increasingly 10.Due to→Since
1. The computer, which is a very useful tool, is more and more dispensable in both our work and our life.
2. Comparing with the same type of products of other companies, your product is the best.
3. Nowadays surfing on the net is become a necessary part of our everyday life.
4. I wish I could speak English as fluent as native speakers do.
5. “I’ve got used to do E-commerce on the net,” he said to me proudly.
6. Surely it was them who left the package last night.
7. Our age, as we all know, is a information age.
8. The contract, which stipulations have been negotiated over the past six months, is to be signed again.
9. This letter is accompanied by a questionnaire and a self-addressed envelope .
10. Writing for Business Week, the TV networks were commended by the editor for their coverage of economics.
答： 1. dispensable →indispensable 2.Comparing →Compared 3. is become →is becoming/has become
4. fluent →fluently 5.do →doing 6.them →they 7.a →an 8.which →whose或which stipulations of which
9.by →with 10.the TV networks were commended by the editor →the editor commended in the TV networks